True Legal Group | Unpaid Wage and Hour Attorney Specializing in Representing Employees Involved in Wage & Hour Claims in California
Protecting Employee Wages & Hourly Pay in California
In many situations, the problem with wage and hour violations begins with employee misclassification. Employees entitled to overtime pay for hours exceeding 40 hours in a week are often misclassified as exempt from overtime pay. In common cases, workers working a 40-hour work week are considered full-time employees, but are misclassified as independent contractors for both reasons of overtime pay and tax reasons on the employer’s side. Our unpaid wage and hour employment lawyers expose the purposeful errors and violations made by your employer, as well as a wide range of rights to additional compensation to pay you back pay and damages made along the way. Our Unpaid Wage and Hour Attorneys are here to assist you every step of the way, and no case is too big or too small for us to handle. We offer everyone a free initial consultation and discreet look into your case.
Los Angeles Unpaid Wages Attorney
Contact the True Legal Employment Group if you have a question about whether you are owed overtime pay, double time for worked hours, extra commissions not received, minimum wages, unpaid bonus pay, or missed rest and meal breaks in the workplace. Our Los Angeles wage and hour employment attorneys are here to assist you, the employee in the workforce, who deserve either overtime pay for shifts worked more than 8 hours, missed break period, or unpaid wages you’ve deserve.
” Your employer is required to pay you for all times worked and any cost owed to you by your employer. If you haven’t received all of the compensation you deserve, you may be able to file a claim against your employer. ” True Legal Group Co-Founder.
TRUE LEGAL GROUP ADVANCES COURT COST
ALL CASES ARE TAKEN ON CONTINGENCY
WE ARE ONLY PAID IF WE WIN!
We handle all cases on a contingency fee basis with no upfront costs
Examples of Unpaid Wages in California
The following are examples of some of the most frequent violations seen in the workplace:
- Asking you to work off the clock unpaid
- Charging you for uniforms or other supplies you need to perform your job without being compensated
- Failure to pay the minimum wage
- Failure to pay overtime or double time if classified as an employee or misclassified
- Failure to pay commissions or bonuses as agreed upon
- Failure to pay for meal breaks when the company requires you to stay on site
- Failure to provide meal breaks and paid breaks
- Failure to pay your final wages after termination of your employment
- Employer’s failure to provide wage statements
- Failure to reimburse employees for work-related expenses
- Illegal wage deductions and payroll errors
- Improper practices concerning vacation pay and time off
- Inaccurate wage and hour calculations
- Late payment at separation, whether by resignation, layoff, or firing
- Uncompensated or denial of regular meal and rest breaks
- Unpaid sales commissions and commissions not included in overtime rate
- Unpaid wages in proper amounts or when due
- Violations of California minimum wage laws
If your employer has done any of the following you may have a serious claim about the compensation you deserve. Only a reputable and knowledgeable wage and hour attorney can handle your case and identify the workplace situation in full detail. We can take your settlement and settle either in or out of court, providing you the best outcome possible to be compensated for the money you are owed.
Retaliated Against for Filing a Claim?
If your employer fires you or punishes you for filing an unpaid wages case or claim you’ve brought to their attention, you may be subject to additional damages for your case.
Top Rated Unpaid Wage Attorney in California
Dealing with unpaid wages can get complicated as there are many set rules and regulations in the state of California. At True Legal’s Employment Legal Group, our unpaid wage attorneys will help you get the compensation you deserve. Our unpaid wage lawyers will represent employees involved in Unpaid Overtime, Meal Breaks, Prevailing Wage, or minimum Wage violations on a class wide basis where your recover will be diluted.
You will NOT pay any fees for our services unless we win. We handle all cases on a contingency fee basis with no upfront costs.
We represent both salaried and hourly employees, and we know which industries and occupations are especially notorious for unfair compensation practices. Our lawyers represent individuals and employee groups in a wide range of industries, including: financial services, insurance, home health care, high tech, retail or commission sales, manufacturing and assembly, restaurants, hotels, and many others.
Call us today and receive a free discreet no obligation consultation to discuss your case.